10 THINGS TO DO IN RWANDA—AFTER RWANDA GORILLA TREKKING ON YOUR ECO TOURS RWANDA!
Eco tours Rwanda offers tourists a one of a kind journey home to one third of the world’s remaining Mountain Gorillas, one third of Africa’s bird species, several species of primates, volcanoes, game reserves, resorts and islands on the expansive Lake Kivu, graceful dancers, artistic crafts and friendly people. This experience can be taken on an escorted tours Rwanda or by self drive Rwanda-4×4 car hire Rwanda.
- Visit Rwanda’s famous primates like Chimpanzees and others in Nyungwe National Park and at this point stay at either Nyungwe Forest Lodge, Nyungwe Hill Top Lodge or Gisakura Guest House, Wildlife in Akagera National Park and Volcanoes National Park including Golden Monkeys, Chimpanzees, Colobus Monkeys, and Baboons to name a few
- Go mountain climbing at Volcanoes National Park—don’t miss the 5th highest mountain in Africa (Karisimbi & Bisoke)—or mountain biking over Rwanda’s thousand hills and a variety of accommodation are available depending on taste.
- Travel back in time at the King’s Place, Nyanza and this can be your start to plan your Rwanda cultural tours to the Rwanda historical sites.
- Enjoy a full traditional Rwandan experience including dancing, archery, traditional healers, food and a taste of Rwanda’s local brew at Iby’Iwacu Cultural Village in Musanze in Rwanda’s Northern Province and this is an additional experience after your Tours Rwanda , the cultural village has got the affordable accommodation to client that would with to stay for the long period of time to practice Rwanda home stay tourism.
- Visit Rwanda’s Genocide Memorial Sites: Kigali Memorial Site; Murambi Memorial Site; Nyanza Kicukiro Memorial Site; and Ntarama Memorial Site and these are among the Rwanda cultural safaris products, art & craft culture in Rwanda.
- Visit Rwanda’s largest Lake, Lake Kivu and its numerous islands and beach resort towns Rubavu and Karongi and you can relax visiting several fishing villages while enjoying your Rwanda safari holiday, at the same time boat cruise offered at this Lake offers a very panoramic view to the Mountain Nyiragongo situated in the Virunga Massifs!
- Go canoeing, kayaking, and wind surfing on Lake Kivu at the edge of Rwanda’s Western Province
- Enjoy fish dishes and a relaxing day at Lake Muhazi around 60km from Kigali
- Tour Kigali on the Kigali City Tour and learn all there is to know about Rwanda’s capital city and none other than us can offer you the affordable 4×4 car hire Rwanda if you wish to discover the city/country on your own pace
- Explore Nyungwe National Park’s amazing waterfalls or orchids and butterflies which are eco tours Rwanda products!